- Open warehouse each morning and oversee warehouse operations
- Allocate and prioritize daily shipments, receivers and project
- Familiarize yourself with inventory and build jobs as needed
- Ensure all install teams have the necessary materials to complete their jobs
- Prioritize tasks on daily basis and meet deadlines.
- Verify and clerk orders in system
- Conduct weekly cycle counts and identify / log any inventory discrepancies.
- Restock shelves as needed
- Work with and direct any Warehouse Associates to assist in completion of tasks
- Have previous solar experience and roofing knowledge (willingness to learn)
- Must be highly organized, able to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks, and have a tenacious work ethic
- Ability to prioritize tasks on an on-going basis and evaluate team’s productivity continuously
- Any electrical experience or knowledge will be very useful
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $16 to $20/hour
- Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications