If you know what you are doing and can follow our simple standards, you can easily make over $2,500 EACH WEEK. We provide you with the truck, tools and all the equipment you need to quickly and successfully complete a solar install. You arrive at our office, travel with your team together to-and-from the job site, and make as much money as you can install with our Pay-Per-Panel program. This position is for serious, experienced candidates only. Must be currently living in Phoenix, AZ.
- Verify materials provided and load onto truck for each installation
- Layout assembly and installation of array and mounting hardware
- Install per company engineered design and expected standard
- Assist with electrical wiring as needed (roof only)
- Represent company and interact with customer in professional manner
- Must be reliable, responsible and team-oriented. Communication is key to (y)our success.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs and work in various environments for extended periods of time (hot sun, cold weather, crawl spaces etc)
- Experience with and able to safely handle tools and materials such as ladders, solar panels and roofing equipment.
- Capable of working at heights and performing repetitious duties such as lifting, climbing, bending, crouching and standing for long periods of time.
- Able to walk on rafters, roof tiles, and roof shingles without damage
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- At least 3+ years of Solar Installation experience
- Previous roof, general construction or carpentry experience
- OSHA certification
- Pay-Per-Panel Installation Program
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit)
- Employee Benefits including Medical and Dental (for those who qualify)
- Stocked Truck with All Tools
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $20 to $50/hour
- Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications