Solar Project Coordination means working with the HOA, City, Utility and our Install Team to ensure a customer’s project is completed on time. We provide excellent tools and resources for you to succeed, plenty of opportunities for growth, and a great employee benefits package to help you get the most out of this opportunity. This position requires someone with the ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail, including making notes and updating company CRM concerning all customer-related matters. Serious, experienced candidates only please
- Coordinate with customers, HOA’s, cities and utilities to get projects installed and inspected
- Learn and work within the standards set by each jurisdiction (city/county) and utility company
- Ensure all project documentation is complete and submitted timely to the appropriate departments
- Update internal software and customer on the status of their project throughout the pipeline
- Must be reliable, responsible and team-oriented. Communication is key to (y)our success.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Provide outstanding customer service, be very organized and able to multitask without fail
- Proficient using a computer (minimum typing speed of 30 WPM)
- Previous solar, construction or utility experience.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- College graduate or 3+ years relevant work experience
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit)
- Employee Benefits including Medical and Dental (for those who qualify)Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour