Join our Solar Electrician Team today and make a real difference! We provide complete tools and equipment, and a better work environment with employee benefits package and room for growth
- Assist in completion of solar installations or service calls by troubleshooting and providing resolution in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Bending and running conduit, mounting disconnects and pulling wires
- Main Service Panel Upgrades
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding or integrity of terminations
- Must be reliable, responsible and team-oriented. Communication is key to (y)our success
- Proficient knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and OSHA standards
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs and work in various environments for extended periods of time (hot sun, cold weather, crawl spaces, etc)
- Able to drive to multiple sites throughout the day (must have a valid drivers license)
- Experience with and able to safely handle tools and materials such as ladders, solar panels and roofing equipment.
- Capable of working at heights and performing repetitious duties such as lifting, climbing, bending, crouching and standing for long periods of time
- Able to walk on rafters, roof tiles, and roof shingles without damage
- At least 2 years of Electrical Construction experience.
- Solar design or solar electrical experience
- College graduate or 3+ years relevant work experience
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit)
- Employee Benefits including Medical and Dental (for those who qualify)
- Stocked Truck with All Tools
- Salary: $22 to $27/hour