Join our Solar Installation Team today as a Field Leader and make a real difference! The Field Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day success, motivation, management, and training of the crews in the field daily. We provide complete tools and equipment, and a better work environment with employee benefits package and room for growth. We offer very competitive pay based on skill and experience.
- Conduct pre-construction project reviews with project manager to ensure installation can be performed without issue
- Assigning and scheduling crews and installers to each job
- Ensuring each crew has all materials required to complete job in timely manner and answering any of their questions prior to leaving for site
- Maintaining communication with crews on each job in order to meet deadlines
- Driving to crew sites throughout day to review work ensuring cleanliness and proper use of fall protection and PPE.
- Assist on project installations as required in order to meet deadlines
- Conduct weekly / daily training for installers on installation practices, safety, quality, customer service and efficiency in installations.
- Demonstrate competency and confidence in leading mechanical and electrical work
- Adjust installation capacity based on workflow (actual or anticipated) by interviewing, hiring or terminating work force
- Must be reliable, responsible and team-oriented. Communication is key to (y)our success
- 3+ years of solar construction experience (minimum of 5 years in a leadership role)
- Proficient knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), General Construction codes, as well as OSHA standards.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs and work in various environments for extended periods of time (hot sun, cold weather, crawl spaces, etc)
- Able to drive to multiple sites throughout the day (must have a valid drivers license)
- Experience with and able to safely handle tools and materials such as ladders, solar panels and roofing equipment.
- Capable of working at heights and performing repetitious duties such as lifting, climbing, bending, crouching and standing for long periods of time
- Able to walk on rafters, roof tiles, and roof shingles without damage
- At least 3 years of Electrical Construction experience.
- Solar electric installation or Solar equipment troubleshooting
- Competitive pay based on skill and experience
- Weekly pay
- Employee Benefits including Medical coverage
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Stocked truck with all tools provided
- Working days: Monday - Friday