This is a full-time or part-time position involving
all aspects of conducting solar sales including qualifying customers,
presenting proposals, answering all questions and executing agreements.
- AQualify prospective customers identify their energy needs and goals
- Generate proposals, site designs and quotations
- Conduct solar presentations answering all customers questions
- PCollect necessary paperwork and signatures to complete agreements
- Remain in contact with administrative staff and customer throughout process
- 2+ Years of sales experience (minimum 6 months solar sales preferred)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Walking, standing, climbing ladders, operating power tools, lifting 80 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors for an extended period of time.