We are immediately hiring qualified Service Technicians. We provide all tools, equipment, and truck needed to get the job done right. We offer a very competitive payment package with employee benefits and room for growth. If you're serious about your career, considering joining Solar Topps today!
- Conduct service calls by troubleshooting and providing resolution in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Turning systems on and walking homeowner through basic functionality
- Set up and scan PV monitoring
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding or integrity of terminations
- Must be reliable, responsible and team-oriented. Communication is key to (y)our success
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs and work in various environments for extended periods of time
- Capable of working at heights and performing repetitious duties such as lifting, climbing, bending, crouching and standing for long periods of time
- Able to walk on rafters, roof tiles, and roof shingles without damage
- 2 Years of Electrical Construction experience.
- 2 Year Solar installation or Solar equipment troubleshooting
- Competitive, weekly pay based on skill and experience
- Employee Benefits including Medical coverage
- Paid Time Off, Vacations, and Holidays
- Stocked truck with all tools provided
- Working days: Monday - Friday