Solar Topps is seeking an Electrical Field Supervisor to oversee and manage the Electrical install department for our Phoenix operations. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers full benefits and bonus package with HUGE room for growth and advancement.
Since 2009, many solar companies have come and gone, but no other has stayed true to their Arizona roots like Solar Topps. Headquartered in the heart of downtown Phoenix, we have the industry's longest retained and promoted employees. With a fully stocked warehouse and consistent work throughout the year, our efficient business model allows you to get more done with less effort. Compensation and Benefits
Requirements for consideration
- Competitive Salary ($65,000 starting salary)
- Quarterly Bonus Package (Up to $10,000 per year)
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Coverage
- Extensive knowledge of Electrical Installation and troubleshooting within an Electrical or Solar company (5+ years of experience is a MUST).
- Electrical, Construction, or Solar Supervision (5 years experience).
- Extensive background working with Main Panel Upgrades, Battery Install, Enphase, Tesla systems.
- Able to properly read blue prints, safely use all power tool equipment, and be comfortable walking on roofs, bending conduit, NEC code.
- Valid Drivers License & ability to pass background check and drug screening.
- NABCEP Certification is a Plus
- Fluent in English (Bilingual is Preferred).
Apply Today. Immediately Hiring.
- Able to Manage and Train Multiple Electrician Installers and Teams in the Field
- Meet Teams Each Morning and Answer Questions Regarding Install
- Perform Site Visits to Ensure Quality, Safety and Completion Per Timeline
- Communicate with Teams Throughout Day Regarding Job Status and Relay Information to Project Coordinator
- Review Job Completion Photos and Documentation
- Resolve Post-Installation Issues
Apply here, via text at 602-856-6081, or in person at 102 S. 28th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034. Please provide contact information, resume, and relevant solar experience (if any).