We are immediately hiring qualified Electricians. No solar experience is required! We provide all tools, equipment, and truck needed to get the job done right. We offer a very competitive payment package with employee benefits and room for growth. If you're serious about your career, considering joining Solar Topps today!
- Completion of electrical equipment installations
- Bending and running conduit, mounting disconnects, and pulling wires
- Main Service Panel Upgrades
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding or integrity of terminations
- Must be reliable, responsible, and team-oriented. Communication is key to (y)our success
- Proficient knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) and local codes
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs and work in various environments for extended periods of time
- At least 3 years of Electrical Construction experience.
- Electrical Installation and Troubleshooting
- Competitive, weekly pay based on skill and experience
- Employee Benefits including Medical coverage
- Paid Time Off, Vacations, and Holidays
- Stocked truck with all tools provided
- Working days: Monday - Friday