- We are looking for a highly motivated, qualified warehouse specialist that is also willing to work in the field as required from time to time. We provide a company vehicle, company phone, and guaranteed work. This is a full-time position, from Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 3PM based in Phoenix, AZ.
- Simple inventory management of electrical and roofing components.
- Properly receive incoming shipments and place them within the warehouse.
- Process pick tickets and pack shipments per company standards.
- Load crews trucks in the morning ensuring they have all material needed for job.
- Keep warehouse, trucks and yard neat, clean, and organized at all times.
- Provide minor troubleshooting support in the field (as necessary).
- Safely use all warehouse equipment including sitdown and standup forklift.
- Able to properly and safely use all power tool equipment.
- Able to properly read and write in English.
- Work in a team environment and follow instructions.
- Able to safely lift 50+ lbs.
- Knowledge of how to use iPhone.
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record.
- Previous electrical distribution knowledge or have worked as an electrician.
- Previous solar installation or troubleshooting experience.
- 3+ Years of warehousing or electrical distribution experience.
- Competitive Pay.
- Paid Travel Time + Sick Days + Time Off + Vacations + Holidays.
- 401(k) + Profit Sharing Incentives.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Coverage.
Apply Today. Immediately Hiring.
- Apply here, via text at 602.856.6081, or in person at 102 S. 28th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034. Please provide contact information, resume, and relevant experience (if any).