- We are looking for a highly motivated, qualified solar service technician to join our team. We provide a company vehicle, company phone, and guaranteed work. With our industry-leading training and support, our service technicians are able to get more done with less effort. As we grow, we are hiring several service technicians throughout Arizona. This is a full-time position, from Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 3PM.
- Trouble-shooting system issues and completing appropriate documentation.
- Turning systems on and walking customers through its basic operation.
- Setting up and scanning online monitoring units.
- Providing quality control on installations to ensure standards are met.
- Able to properly and safely use all power tool equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring.
- Able to climb a ladder and walk on the roof (multiple stories).
- Able to read and interpret blue prints and schematics.
- Able to properly read and write in English.
- Able to follow schedule, instructions and work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of how to use iPhone.
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record.
- Previous electrical service knowledge or have worked as an electrician.
- 2+ Years of solar installation or troubleshooting experience.
- Competitive Pay.
- Paid Travel Time + Sick Days + Time Off + Vacations + Holidays.
- 401(k) + Profit Sharing Incentives.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
Apply Today. Immediately Hiring.
- Apply here, via text at 480.271.6800, or in person at 102 S. 28th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034. Please provide contact information, resume, and relevant experience (if any).