- Our solar electricians are the best in the industry. We provide a company vehicle, all tools and equipment, company phone, and guaranteed work. With our industry-leading training and support, our electricians are able to get more done with less effort. As we grow, we are immediately hiring multiple electricians throughout Arizona.
- Bending and running conduit, mounting disconnects and pulling wires
- Performing Main Breaker Derates and Main Panel Upgrades.
- Installing and connecting battery back-up systems and EV charger connection points.
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding or integrity of terminations
- Assist in completion of solar installations or service calls by troubleshooting and providing resolution in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Complete all paperwork and take required photos as necessary.
- Keep truck and site neat, clean, and organized at all times.
- Proficient knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and OSHA standards
- Able to properly and safely use all power tool equipment.
- Able to properly read and write in English.
- Able to properly read blueprints and schematics.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs and work in various environments for extended periods of time.
- Ability to follow schedule, instructions and work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of how to use iPhone.
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record.
- At least 2 years of Electrical Construction experience.
- Solar design or solar electrical experience.
- College graduate or 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Competitive Pay.
- Weekly Pay + Overtime.
- Paid Travel Time + Sick Days + Time Off + Vacations + Holidays.
- 401(k) + Profit Sharing Incentives.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Coverage.
Apply Today. Immediately Hiring.
- Apply here, via text at 480.271.6800, or in person at 102 S. 28th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034. Please provide contact information, resume, and relevant solar experience (if any).