We are looking for an Installation
Coordinator to ensure our roofing installations are completed
accurately, timely and properly documented. This position is ideal for
someone who has previous solar installation experience, construction
knowledge and roofing familiarity. In this position, the candidate will
primarily work in the office with opportunities to make field visits.
- Review paperwork for all installs that are scheduled to ensure the correct material is pulled.
all jobs in detail (blueprints and site photos) with team leads prior
to start of installation covering all string layouts, penetrations and
- Provide virtual Quality Control of all
installs when needed. Understand each cities requirements to ensure the
install passes inspection.
- Review all paperwork and photos of each install. Submit completed documentation to office staff.
early to the office to send teams out each morning. Provide on-going
training to installers based on mistakes noted during quality control
calls or in photos submitted.
- Perform review of warehouse /
install truck inventory to ensure correct items are stocked to meet the
installation pipeline (work closely with Warehouse Associate).
- Update internal software and customer on the status of their project throughout the pipeline.
- Previous Solar Installation Experience
- Previous Construction Management Experience
- Able to read blueprints and understand engineering drawings
- Must be reliable, responsible and team-oriented. Communication is key to (y)our success.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- College graduate or 3+ years relevant work experience
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit)
- Employee Benefits including Medical and Dental (for those who qualify)
- Salary: $45,000 to $55,000 /year